Bridging Languages Across the Border
Are you fluent in both Spanish and English? Are you interested in service Christ through the Orthodox Church? Have you already done translations of Orthodox materials into Spanish? Do you need a good class project for school? Volunteer Today to help translate and share Orthodox Christian catechisms, materials, services and music into Spanish language - on behalf of all and for all!
* Volunteer to Translate Shorter Quotes from the Fathers, etc.
* Volunteer to Translate Longer Orthodox Articles.
* Volunteer to Set Litugical Music with Spanish Text.
* Volunteer to Translate into Spanish Articles found on this website!
* Volunteer to Search the Web & Pass on Links & Resources!
* Volunteer to Read & Critique Spanish Translations!
Let us know in what ways you would like to help!
Please see other pages in this website for Orthodox Liturgical Services in Spanish (& Portuguese), Spanish translations about Orthodox Christianity and for Spanish-language Orthodox Links, as well as to learn more about the Orthodox Church in Mexico. In addition, check out the Learn Spanish and ASCII Accent Codes sections!